By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- Miscellany (28)
- Funny (1)
- Measurement tech (10)
- Rant (3)
- Thoughts (4)
- Tutorials & explanations (2)
- Vintage tech (15)
- Personal (1)
- Projects (26)
- Other (10)
- Resistance measurement method (3)
- Robots (6)
- Simple MCU stuff (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Miscellany (28)
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Tag Archives: resistors
New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
The hardware implementation The previous bits of the article ( part 1 and part 2 ) described the core concepts of this measurement and the theory behind it. The actual measurement device - the measurement system is pretty simple when … Continue reading
Posted in Resistance measurement method Tagged .net, avr, pcb, publication, resistance, resistors, rnet Leave a comment
Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
Dear readers, After lots of work, waiting and experimenting, I have completed a text that I have sent to Circuit Cellar and they have agreed to publish it. The article deals with a new measurement technique designed to measure lots … Continue reading