By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Category Archives: Simple MCU stuff
The AVR controlled clock: A friend of mine needed a clock into his amplifier as an extra function. So I made him one. It consists only of one AVR processor and one BQ-M512RD (or compatible, with common anodes) LED display. … Continue reading
The purpose of this device is a bit evil. Oh well, sue me. I made it as a yoke for the first of april and many more days to come. A brief description: The device beeps a short beep of … Continue reading
The DPLC is a PLC I made for my final exams at high school. It can be programmed in a simple language, has 16 inputs and 16 outputs. It can be programed with 65536 bytes, which is equal to 8192 … Continue reading
The Concealed codelock (CC for short) is a design of mine, which can be used in a similar fashion as a safe lock, such as that on the picture above. The rotation sensor used here is just a simple 10k … Continue reading
The reason for making this project is that I was always fascinated by Conways Game of Life. It's a great demonstration of the fact that simple things with a very simple set of rules can do wonderful things: spawn more … Continue reading