By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 3 – a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway – Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 2 – Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 1 – Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Category Archives: Other
Dear readers, After lots of work, waiting and experimenting, I have completed a text that I have sent to Circuit Cellar and they have agreed to publish it. The article deals with a new measurement technique designed to measure lots … Continue reading
It’s time for something exotic – while at the ham radio get together at Holice in 2014 (great event! Go there.) I bought a cable. Not just any old cable, a really, really well made cable that must have originally … Continue reading
WARNING : Coilguns are very dangerous things! Don’t try anything unless you really know what your doing!!! Not only could you shoot someone, you also (more probable) might get electrocuted . The “experiments” described below are incredibly dangerous and should … Continue reading
The 555 generator is a super cheap solution to my problem. I needed to test a counter and was financially limited. The frequency didn’t have to be accurate, anything better than pushing a button to get impulses was OK. This … Continue reading
WARNING: This article deals with high voltages, glass items and other fun things! The author is NOT responsible for any damage you do to yourself/others or whatever mischief you do. Do this at your own risk!!! I take no responsibility … Continue reading
I recently acquired an old EM80 magic eye tube. It seemed cool just to play around with it and maybe even make a nice sound level indicator – the thing it was made to do.The filament was OK, so I … Continue reading
A guy on a forum I visit wanted data on this tube. Note: it’s only a pinout, and similar tubes to illustrate the functions and meanings of various pin names.
WARNING: This device deals with high voltages. It is very unwise to build it unless you fully undestand it and are aware of the risks. I take no responsibility for whateever you may inflict upon yourself and/or others directly or … Continue reading
Ferric Chloride is a great substance! A lot of people have it, cause it is used to etch PCBs in DIY conditions. Aside from eating away copper, FeCl3 reacts with a lot of metals, but is harmless to most paints, … Continue reading