By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Tag Archives: mcu
Dear readers, After lots of work, waiting and experimenting, I have completed a text that I have sent to Circuit Cellar and they have agreed to publish it. The article deals with a new measurement technique designed to measure lots … Continue reading
Yet Another LED Blinkie project I wanted to play with a simple RGB LED, to see how colors would mix, change and stuff. So I build my own LED and "controller". It fades in and out a set of 9 … Continue reading
The FTDGX2 robot is a project on which I cooperated with my friend, Filip Toth. I did the software and a part of the electronics, he did the rest. It is a drilling, milling and draawing robot controlled via BlueTooth. … Continue reading
Sumobot I only did the software for this one. Still, cool 🙂 Good times... The main design was done by my good friend Filip Toth.