By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- Miscellany (28)
- Funny (1)
- Measurement tech (10)
- Rant (3)
- Thoughts (4)
- Tutorials & explanations (2)
- Vintage tech (15)
- Personal (1)
- Projects (26)
- Other (10)
- Resistance measurement method (3)
- Robots (6)
- Simple MCU stuff (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Miscellany (28)
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Category Archives: Rant
Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
Warning: NSFW language. So, Autodesk bought Eagle. This in and of itself would not necessarily be bad news - Eagle has been in need of some improvements for some time, and occasionally, when a bigger company assimilates a smaller company … Continue reading
Posted in Rant Tagged eagle, pcb, rant Leave a comment
Davids bile giveaway - Customer Area, Download Area, Bugger off Area
There are two basic ways you can give out information on your products: A comprehensive, simple, publicly available website, complete with all of the information the potential customer might need, support software (if applicable) freely available and easily available pricing … Continue reading
Posted in Miscellany, Rant Tagged bile, personal, rant Leave a comment
Davids bile giveaway - Images in PDFs or "Maximum compression leads to depression"
First look at this schematic: Now, this is the schematic from a of an evkit for one of the devices of an unnamed company. You'll note that they used a resistor of a value of... well... 1k? 10? Ah, of … Continue reading
Posted in Miscellany, Rant Tagged bile, graphics, pdf, rant Leave a comment