By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 3 – a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway – Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 2 – Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 1 – Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Category Archives: Rant
Warning: NSFW language. So, Autodesk bought Eagle. This in and of itself would not necessarily be bad news – Eagle has been in need of some improvements for some time, and occasionally, when a bigger company assimilates a smaller company … Continue reading
There are two basic ways you can give out information on your products: A comprehensive, simple, publicly available website, complete with all of the information the potential customer might need, support software (if applicable) freely available and easily available pricing … Continue reading
First look at this schematic: Now, this is the schematic from a of an evkit for one of the devices of an unnamed company. You’ll note that they used a resistor of a value of… well… 1k? 10? Ah, of … Continue reading