By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Tag Archives: publication
New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
The hardware implementation The previous bits of the article ( part 1 and part 2 ) described the core concepts of this measurement and the theory behind it. The actual measurement device - the measurement system is pretty simple when … Continue reading
The Matrix Continuing from part 1 the matrix form used needs to be described. If you need a quick "tutorial" in systems of linear equations, take a look at this text I wrote. First, the vector of the unknowns - … Continue reading
Introduction This article describes a new method of measuring a lot of resistors using a low amount of wires and a lot of math. The resistors can be any kind of resistors, thermistors or other resistive sensors. It can be … Continue reading