By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Tag Archives: high voltage
WARNING : Coilguns are very dangerous things! Don't try anything unless you really know what your doing!!! Not only could you shoot someone, you also (more probable) might get electrocuted . The "experiments" described below are incredibly dangerous and should … Continue reading
WARNING: This article deals with high voltages, glass items and other fun things! The author is NOT responsible for any damage you do to yourself/others or whatever mischief you do. Do this at your own risk!!! I take no responsibility … Continue reading