By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoins
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 3 - a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway - Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 2 - Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires - part 1 - Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse - sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown - FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication - a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Tag Archives: rant
Warning: NSFW language. So, Autodesk bought Eagle. This in and of itself would not necessarily be bad news - Eagle has been in need of some improvements for some time, and occasionally, when a bigger company assimilates a smaller company … Continue reading
I had a dream... In this dream I just drifted through an endless void. Light surrounded me. After an unknowable time I started hearing a sound. It started as a low, buzzing sound. I felt a pull, towards a place … Continue reading
On this page I would like to publish some thoughts, sayings, rules of thumbs and wise things that I've come to observe during my few years of experience in the field of embedded systems design (and life in general). If … Continue reading
There are two basic ways you can give out information on your products: A comprehensive, simple, publicly available website, complete with all of the information the potential customer might need, support software (if applicable) freely available and easily available pricing … Continue reading
First look at this schematic: Now, this is the schematic from a of an evkit for one of the devices of an unnamed company. You'll note that they used a resistor of a value of... well... 1k? 10? Ah, of … Continue reading