By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 3 – a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway – Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 2 – Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 1 – Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Tag Archives: fpga
I recently started (again) to poke into FPGA devices. I remembered the most annoying thing about that development – it took so damn long to compile. But, when one takes into account how much the compiler (implementer, mapper, optimizer, whatever) … Continue reading