By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- Situations and visualizations
- Example matrix, calculation and plotting script for octave
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
- A dream about OrCAD…
- C-112 soviet oscilloscope manual
Tag Archives: tube
WARNING: This article deals with high voltages, glass items and other fun things! The author is NOT responsible for any damage you do to yourself/others or whatever mischief you do. Do this at your own risk!!! I take no responsibility … Continue reading
I recently acquired an old EM80 magic eye tube. It seemed cool just to play around with it and maybe even make a nice sound level indicator – the thing it was made to do.The filament was OK, so I … Continue reading
A guy on a forum I visit wanted data on this tube. Note: it’s only a pinout, and similar tubes to illustrate the functions and meanings of various pin names.