By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- Situations and visualizations
- Example matrix, calculation and plotting script for octave
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
- A dream about OrCAD…
- C-112 soviet oscilloscope manual
Tag Archives: mcu
Dear readers, After lots of work, waiting and experimenting, I have completed a text that I have sent to Circuit Cellar and they have agreed to publish it. The article deals with a new measurement technique designed to measure lots … Continue reading
Yet Another LED Blinkie project I wanted to play with a simple RGB LED, to see how colors would mix, change and stuff. So I build my own LED and “controller”. It fades in and out a set of 9 … Continue reading
The FTDGX2 robot is a project on which I cooperated with my friend, Filip Toth. I did the software and a part of the electronics, he did the rest. It is a drilling, milling and draawing robot controlled via BlueTooth. … Continue reading
Sumobot I only did the software for this one. Still, cool 🙂 Good times… The main design was done by my good friend Filip Toth.