By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- Situations and visualizations
- Example matrix, calculation and plotting script for octave
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
- A dream about OrCAD…
- C-112 soviet oscilloscope manual
Tag Archives: high voltage
WARNING : Coilguns are very dangerous things! Don’t try anything unless you really know what your doing!!! Not only could you shoot someone, you also (more probable) might get electrocuted . The “experiments” described below are incredibly dangerous and should … Continue reading
WARNING: This article deals with high voltages, glass items and other fun things! The author is NOT responsible for any damage you do to yourself/others or whatever mischief you do. Do this at your own risk!!! I take no responsibility … Continue reading