This robot was BlueTooth controlled, used servos as motors, was quite modular. He has a 4×20 LCD disp. so you could have your messages on it. I used a ATMega32 processor for it. I lend the BlueTooth module from my colegue (an Erricson module with ECI). I learned a lot when I was building this bot. It has won at SOC 2005.
By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
- A dream about OrCAD…
- Words of Embedded Design Wisdom
- Perspective – why does it take so long to compile FPGA projects
- Davids bile giveaway – Customer Area, Download Area, Bugger off Area
- Medical cable teardown