By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 3 – a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway – Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 2 – Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 1 – Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Category Archives: Tutorials & explanations
The GPIO (General Purpose Input Output) pins are the pins of a microcontroller (or other device) that can connect the device to the rest of the world, without having a particular dedicated function. In contrast to pins dedicated to a … Continue reading
Introduction This text is a quick post that should give a quick explanation on (overdetermined) systems of linear equations, particularly their matrix form. It is for an upcoming article that deals quite a lot with these systems. Warning: Please note … Continue reading