By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
- A dream about OrCAD…
- Words of Embedded Design Wisdom
- Perspective – why does it take so long to compile FPGA projects
- Davids bile giveaway – Customer Area, Download Area, Bugger off Area
Category Archives: Rant
First look at this schematic: Now, this is the schematic from a of an evkit for one of the devices of an unnamed company. You’ll note that they used a resistor of a value of… well… 1k? 10? Ah, of … Continue reading