By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
- A dream about OrCAD…
- Words of Embedded Design Wisdom
- Perspective – why does it take so long to compile FPGA projects
- Davids bile giveaway – Customer Area, Download Area, Bugger off Area
Category Archives: Thoughts
On this page I would like to publish some thoughts, sayings, rules of thumbs and wise things that I’ve come to observe during my few years of experience in the field of embedded systems design (and life in general). If … Continue reading
I recently started (again) to poke into FPGA devices. I remembered the most annoying thing about that development – it took so damn long to compile. But, when one takes into account how much the compiler (implementer, mapper, optimizer, whatever) … Continue reading
I was wondering about something completely different, when it occured to me: electronics and programming are probably the only sciences that you can do at home at a professional level and have a aren’t purely theoretical (practical as in: you … Continue reading