By any small donation you may help me create and publish more useful stuff! Help me help you!
Donate through bitcoinsAddress: 15rPzeeYVx7wwAC5FJa8RmZVUHUDMjXBcY
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 3 – a simple measurement device
- Davids bile giveaway – Subscription? No, thanks.
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 2 – Theory
- New method for measuring lots of resistors using very few wires – part 1 – Theory + intro
- GPIO abuse – sourcing and measuring at the same time
- Overdetermined system of linear equations
- Repair/teardown – FlexiScale weight and calculator scale
- L110 METRA Blansko resistance decade box
- Circuit Cellar publication – a new method for measuring resistors!
- HP 9000 Superdome utilities board ( A6475-60201 ; UGUY5-500 ) high res scan + guesswork
Category Archives: Robots
The RETRobot is a robot I designed. You may have noticed something odd on it – it’s got a CRT tube on it. I always wanted to play around with one. I didn’t need an oscilloscope – I already have … Continue reading
The FTDGX1 robot was our first one – a simple robot, quite fast though. Filip did the hardware, I did the sotfware. I was just learning the basics of AVRs, so the code was simple, crappy, and stuff. But it … Continue reading
This robot was BlueTooth controlled, used servos as motors, was quite modular. He has a 4×20 LCD disp. so you could have your messages on it. I used a ATMega32 processor for it. I lend the BlueTooth module from my … Continue reading
The FTDGX2 robot is a project on which I cooperated with my friend, Filip Toth. I did the software and a part of the electronics, he did the rest. It is a drilling, milling and draawing robot controlled via BlueTooth. … Continue reading
he FSBot (short for Flying Spaghetti Bot) was the first robot I did on my own. It was fun to do, it was the first time I made a fully custom board with milling. Here’s a video of him in … Continue reading
Sumobot I only did the software for this one. Still, cool 🙂 Good times… The main design was done by my good friend Filip Toth.